about our practice
- Please call or text Beth O’Malley directly at 203-306-7452 to make an appointment.
- Evening and weekend appointments available for adults and children.
- Flexibility in setting up child appointments around sports and extracurricular activities, when needed.
- Please allow 1 hour and 15 for Initial Evaluation
- Ongoing individual sessions are 45-50 minutes each.
- Family or Couples sessions are 45 or 60 minutes.
- Please call for fee structure
- Limited sliding scale appointment times available.
- Expert Witness Services available.
- Court mandated Anger Management and Substance Abuse services available.
- Concierge “at home” care available.
- In school IEP, Social work or academic consultation available.
- Referrals to therapeutic schools, rehabilitation, residential, and psychiatric facilities customized for patients.
- Referrals to Community Resources.
- National Speaking Engagements Offered, see Press Kit
- Advanced Clinical Expertise with a Family systems foundation utilizing cognitive and behavioral interventions. Insight oriented, solution focused approach. Training includes DBT, CBT, 12 step, psychodrama, journaling and guided imagery work.
- Clinical modalities: Individual counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, group work and lecturing.
- Referral, in-house, to EMDR trauma specialist available when indicated.
- Counseling for adults and young adults; Mindfulness, self esteem, goal setting, self care & relationship communication skill building.
- Psychiatric Illness: Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar D/O, OCD, Personality Disorders (Narcissistic, borderline, histrionic, paranoid personality styles).
- Advanced training in psychotropic medication, collaboration with select local MDs and LPNs.
- Individual Psychotherapy for Adults and Children.
- Marriage & Couples Counseling.
- Effective communication skill building on difficult issues.
- Childhood mental health disorders; behavioral and academic issues.
- Impact of divorce on families: creating amicable and healthy divorce plans together with the goal of putting the children’s needs first and foremost, family mediation, assisting Guardian at Litem and child’s attorney.
- Substance abuse, alcoholism and the impact of addiction on families.
- Trauma work including care for sexual abuse, rape and domestic violence.
I will provide a bill that can be submitted to your insurance company for “out of network” psychotherapy services for reimbursement, which can also be applied to your deductible. If you choose to submit for reimbursement, please feel free to call your insurance company directly to verify your “OON” coverage.
I do not participate with any Insurance companies.
I work with Greenwich and Stamford Town Employees at a discount.
Kindly give 48 hour notice of cancellation to avoid being charged cancellation fees for the time reserved.